We are looking for two developers for our backend team!
As a backend developer you will belong to a team of high-performing engineers that maintain and expand the backend systems. The general responsibilities of the team include:
- Develop new features as required by the business.
- Long-term platform maintenance.
- Communication with business stakeholders.
- Planning of sprints and releases.
- Coordination with the frontend, systems and QA teams.
- Technical responsibility for projects.
Both positions have growth potential. We are looking for different levels of experience, so don’t hesitate to apply even if you are not sure!
Our offices are in Paris and Madrid. Fully remote work from France or Spain is encouraged.
- Experience in backend development of at least two years.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Interview with HR
- Technical coding test
- Technical interview
- Meet the team!
- Meet our CEO
Location : Fullremote in Europe
Salary : 40k-60k