Want to participate in the digitalization of the construction industry and impact the way the buildings of tomorrow will be designed and built ?
Join our team and help us revolutionize the construction industry towards energy efficiency and lower carbon emissions. Keep on reading 🙂 Our customer is a young start-up working in the transition to sustainable buildings, founded by a former CEO in construction and a PhD in materials science. Together, we are developing a digital building design platform, which compiles various material data and generates the most suitable construction solutions optimized for better-performing and less-polluting buildings.
Your mission, as a lead developer and one of the first members of the technical team, will be key to the technical development of the startup. It will consist in:
- Architecturing, developing and maintaining our global tech infrastructure (back-end and front-end),
- Participating in the conception of the product: new functionalities, definition of the roadmap,
- Developing mainly the back-end but also assisting with the front-end tasks,
- Designing customs APIs and integrating external APIs to our solution,
- Developing and deploying the automated tests, CI/CD,
- Watching code quality: maintainability, scalability, performance, security, compliance,
- Getting involved in recruiting new team members,
- Mentoring the team members, sharing your tech knowledge to help everyone grow,
- Depending on our evolution, leading a small tech squad,
You’ll work closely with the CTO and will have the possibility to shape and build the future of our tools and products. We’re looking for someone with strong back-end and architecting skills, who is a problem solver and loves to learn together with us.
This is our current stack, but it will evolve and you will have the possibility to impact it directly ! We expect you to do technological watch, test new technologies and practices.
- Back-end: Python/Flask, SQLAlchemy,
- PostgreSQL Front-end:
- Cloud: AWS (EC2, RDS, S3), Nginx
- Workflow : git, Trello, Slack etc.
- Poste basé à StationF, Paris 13
- Salaire : 50k-75k, en fonction du profil
- Peut être ouvert aux freelances
Caractéristiques de l'emploi